FSD3314 Finnish Drinking Habits Survey: Abstaining Occasions 2016
Aineisto on käytettävissä (D) vain luovuttajan luvalla.
Aineistoon liittyvät tiedostot
- Aineistoon ei liity muita kuvailevia tiedostoja
- Mäkelä, Pia (National Institute for Health and Welfare. Alcohol, Drugs and Addictions)
- Härkönen, Janne (National Institute for Health and Welfare. Alcohol, Drugs and Addictions)
- Lintonen, Tomi (Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies)
- Tigerstedt, Christoffer (National Institute for Health and Welfare. Alcohol, Drugs and Addictions)
alcohol use, drinking behaviour, nondrinkers
This dataset is one of the three datasets belonging to the Finnish Drinking Habits Survey 2016 (other datasets in the survey: FSD3282 and FSD3313). The dataset contains information on drinking occasions during which the respondents were present but abstained from drinking. FSD's holdings also include a "drinking occasions" dataset collected for the same study (FSD3313).
The survey charted situations where someone else had consumed alcohol but the respondents had abstained: type of the situation (e.g. drinking while meeting friends, drinking during a leisure time activity, partying), location (e.g. home, summer cottage, bar, outdoors), which persons were present (partner, children, relatives, friends, neighbours). The respondents could share details on multiple occasions, and the same questions were asked about each of these situations.
Background variables included date and weekday of the drinking occasion as well as starting and ending times for the consumption of alcoholic drinks.
Pysyvä linkki tähän aineistoon:
Suora linkki tähän välilehteen:
Aineiston kuvailu on lisensoitu CC BY 4.0 -lisenssin mukaisesti.