FSD3073 PIAAC 2012: Survey of Adult Skills: Finnish Data
The dataset is (C) available for research only (including Master's, doctoral and Polytechnic/University of Applied Sciences Master's theses). The dataset may not be used for teaching, study (e.g. seminar papers, essays) or other theses (Bachelor's theses or equivalent).
Study description in other languages
- No other files available
- University of Jyväskylä. Finnish Institute for Educational Research
- Finnish National Board of Education
- Ministry of Education and Culture
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD
- Statistics Finland
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
ability evaluation, adults, comprehension, education, literacy, numeracy, occupational life, problem solving, reading skills
The study charted adults proficiency in basic information-processing skills; literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology-rich environments. Background information on the respondents included, among others, their educational and occupational backgrounds and their need for cognitive, physical, social, learning and computer skills.
Metadata record is licensed under a CC BY 4.0 license.