FSD3073 PIAAC 2012: Survey of Adult Skills: Finnish Data
The dataset is (C) available for research only (including e.g. Master's, licentiate and doctoral theses). The dataset may not be used for other theses (e.g. Bachelor's or polytechnic theses), for other study purposes (e.g. seminar papers, essays) or teaching.
Study description in other languages
- No other files available
- University of Jyväskylä. Finnish Institute for Educational Research
- Finnish National Board of Education
- Ministry of Education and Culture
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development OECD
- Statistics Finland
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
ability evaluation, adults, comprehension, education, literacy, numeracy, occupational life, problem solving, reading skills
The study charted adults proficiency in basic information-processing skills; literacy, numeracy and problem solving in technology-rich environments. Background information on the respondents included, among others, their educational and occupational backgrounds and their need for cognitive, physical, social, learning and computer skills.
Permanent link to this dataset:
Direct link to this tab:
Metadata record is licensed under a CC BY 4.0 license.