FSD2246 Changes in Living Conditions of Families with Children in 1990s Finland 1996
The dataset is (B) available for research, teaching and study.
Study description in other languages
- No other files available
- Blom, Raimo (University of Tampere. Department of Sociology and Social Psychology)
- Leiulfsrud, Håkon (University of Trondheim. Department of Sociology and Political Science)
- Melin, Harri (University of Tampere. Department of Sociology and Social Psychology)
- Oinonen, Eriikka (University of Tampere. Department of Sociology and Social Psychology)
- Savolainen, Raija (University of Jyväskylä. Department of Social Sciences and Philosophy. Unit of Sociology)
children, economic activity, economic conditions, economic recession, families, family life, leisure time, life histories, living conditions, social life
The archived data consist of family interviews about changes in the lives of families with children in Finland in the 1990s. The interviews were conducted with parents and children in Tampere and Jyväskylä regions in 1996. Views were probed on the structure of the family, living conditions, changes in the family in the 90s, leisure activities, social relationships, and future plans. The data include 59 interviews and 23 summaries with a total length of 1,342 pages.
The dataset is only available in Finnish.
Permanent link to this dataset:
Direct link to this tab: